Vampire Wars Gift Glitch


I'm sure we all experience the gift glitch, every time I accept gifts I get a nasty message telling me that I should accept gifts within 7 days. So all in all I lost 10 valuable gifts from my clannies but I think zynga fixed the bugs causing the gift glitch and returned all my gifts that I lost. I actually thought that I was really suppose to accept gifts within 7 days until I get a message from the admin of the vampire wars group that I joined. So tnx so much Wolf Veverka.

I visited Zyga's Vampire Wars Official Blog and I found an update regarding to the problem and some important notes they would like us to remember before accepting gifts are:
  • Please try clearing your cache before you send a gift. (This can be done by hitting CTRL-F5.) You don’t need to do this each time, just the first time.
  • Clan-mates that you were having trouble viewing before may not appear until at least tomorrow.
  • Even though gifts may be sent normally, you may not receive a pop-up explaining that you’ve sent a gift.  

You can visit Zynga's Official statement about gift glitch here.

7 comments:

  1. Lets say you have another FB account and you want to send more abilities to your other account...and it doesnt work for Flames of liberty, anyone know if this is possible? Or any other abilities like the taxies and crowds and king kong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A user script will do, But I don't recommend using it. It's considered cheating. If the developers of Vampire Wars finds out that your cheating your account might get suspended. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent a few hours online looking for explanation and the "hows" of Multi gift by pressing F5 when receiving gifts. If I find anything at all, it is only to say "you used to be able to do it but not anymore" and really no explanation on how it is done. I can't believe it is not done anymore for I have a clan member who sends it to me that way and I get multiple gifts. When I asked how it is done (twice) I was not answered. I want to return the favor but somehow, no one or nobody can explain this phenomenon to me. Can you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its very easy: just use IE (yes it sucks i know but i works best) to send gifts...choose the gift u wanna send and the ppl u want to gift then click on ''send gifts'' and if the screen shows up where stands ''Success! u have sent 24 xxxx'' press F5 as often as u want. If u press it 50 times they will receive a Multi of 50 items, if u press 100 times they receive 100 items.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. it works for mac too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else getting multiple mystery gift boxes on refresh? I accept all my gifts for the day, then on the last one I hit f5 a few times. Get about ten gift boxes this way before it finally says that the gift has expired. Good for holy water, werewolf paws and devils' hide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know what's the problem with accepting gift requests in vampire wars? Currently, I'm having a problem with this. I will acept a gift and then when I come back to the game requests, all other requests from vampire wars are gone. It's so hard to convince my friends to send me a gift and suddenly all will be gone. T.T
    Please help me, I'm begging.
    Reply is very much appreciated.
    Thank you so much! GOD Bless . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails