Get your free Favor Points

Last day a fellow clan member sent me a link, and that link contains free (3) favor points. I'm not really sure how did he get it or where did he get it but it surely gives me 3 favor points. It's not much but still 3 is fine. I am also not sure if the link will work in other vamps but it definitely works on me. So you can try it if you want., Also I want to add that I'm not sure if it's considered as cheating.

Get your Favor Points by clicking this link : Free Favor Points

[UPDATE] From February 2010 - March 2010 Only

5 comments:

  1. tohse are links to free favor Points which Zynga gifts to players whn there is some major Holiday (Zynga was gifting 3- 5 FP for Hallo Ween, Christmas, NY, Valentines Day...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 5,000,000 blood from it but no favour points :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got absolutely nothing.....And I am wondering how to earn favor points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire Wars I Like Me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails