Move Silently Ability Bug

Move Silently AbilityIt's been 3 days since I noticed that I'm not using my "Move Silently" movement ability when I'm fighting other vamps. When I go to BAZAAR -> ABILITIES -> MOVEMENT, I can still see that I owned 476 of Move Silently but when I checked COFFIN -> STATS -> MOVEMENT, not even one Move Silently is there. This can only mean that I cant use Move Silently ability which can kill my rankings and other vamps can easily kick my ass. I don't want to use other Movement abilities that why I bought plenty of it. Move Silently Ability gives 42 Attack, 42 defense and what I really want about this ability is Move Silently doesn't have upkeep. I know like me many vamps are using this powerful movement ability specially for newly players. I really thinks it's another game bug and I'm really hoping that they can fix this as soon as possible because some vamps might take advantage of this game bug.

9 comments:

  1. i am also having the same problem- i have emailed Zynga about it and they state it is a browser loading issue and not a bug but i have the same problem no matter which pc I use. It's only the move silentlies that aren't showing up. I have lost 150 SR points in the last week because i'm losing fights that i should be winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree that it is a browser loading issue at all and it's a cop out from zynga. I own several too which show in abilities but not in my stats inventory!! ZYNGA Get ur act together and get this sorted out soon please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that everything works perfectly...
    I can see my MS abilities in my stats and here's what I use in combat(I have to get rid of those Yetis...:)):
    Your clan of 501 fought with:
    ...
    Movement: 2 Superior Summon Taxi Drivers, 62 Summon Yetis, 47 Cross Running Waters, 390 Move Silentlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rebecca It's definitely not a browser loading issue. It's a game bug. I also think that all the players are experiencing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same problem. It's all my Skill abilities (move silently, glamour, & intimidation). They show on my Bazaar page and abilites used in fight list, but not on my coffin stats page. Also, I haven't seen any of these skill abilities listed on the other vamps abilites pages, although they are listed on the abilities used in fight blurb. The skills hightlighted to be used will be in the correct amount, just missing the skill abilities (ex. for 10 Move Silently + 5 Bat Form, only the 5 Bat Form will show). Also, does anyone know if they're intentionally hiding the upgraded status of abilities now? Will they restore the ability to see Superior Vertical Ascension vs Greater Vertical Ascension, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been having the same problem with Glamor & Intimidation, as well as MS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are MS better than yetis I was loading up on CRWs until new judgement change(glitch) CRWs displacing MSs

    ReplyDelete
  8. When your attacking I think Yeti's is better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the system will choose the highest in attack abilities when u attack, and the way round when u being attack.. easy calculation~
    and same as when u check on ur abilities show high in attack, and other player check on yours shows high in defence
    got it~
    if still dont understand pls stop playin the games
    ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails