New Epic Circle of Warding Bug

Bug:
Due to a series of technical issues, players were able to collect more than one copy of Epic Circle of Warding.
Players should only be able to collect/be in possession of one copy of Epic Circle of Warding.

Resolution:
Zynga is currently running a script to ensure that:

1. ONLY players who have completed the Undead Legends avatar set have the LE.
2. No players has more than 1 of this LE (excepting Admins).

What this means for you:
If you only have a single copy of Epic Circle of Warding, you will not be effected by this change.

For players that have gathered more than a copy of ECoW, your excess copies of the ability will be removed until you are in possession of only one.

Further, if you received an ECoW without completing the Undead Legends event, that ability will be removed from your inventory until you complete it.

Note: This script is making its way through the various VW servers and will take some time to reach all VW players.
source:Bug Fix: ECoW

Because of the comments Zynga's received in their blog, they were able to detect this bug. How I wish no one told Zynga about this bug, because it's the kind of bug we wanted ;D

7 comments:

  1. BUT HOW ABOUT IF PEOPLE GAVE THEM TO YOU TO MAKE A SUPER VAMP AND GOT A LOT OF THEM, THAT ISN'T RIGHT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can send Epic abilities to your clan members. So we can only have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I attacked someone yesterday, too bad I don't remember who ...he/she got 501 Epic Circle of Warding's....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any idea why other gifted items aren't showing up? I received 10 corrosions, but none of them are showing up. I wrote zynga, but still no reply. I also wrote them about the vote losses; I went from 11862 on the dead list down to 6 in one day...talk about not being right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.., maybe another game bug. but works fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got 5 of them , but dunno how i get them

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bad thing in all off this is that, some ppl (like me), haven't got the last piece of girl avatar, so...no Epic Circle, and I wonder if the timer too get the avatar's pieces is still rolling, or did they stop it (since I and other ppl can't enter the dam game :\ )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails