Recent Changes in Vampire Wars XP and leveling

Recently I noticed that I have 200+ skill points. I really don't have an idea how did I get that, so now here is the answer. Zynga made some changes with regards to XP and leveling.

Q: Why is my level higher?
A: XP/level curve has been changed to improve the game balance and your level was adjusted accordingly.

Q: Shouldn’t I receive favor points for the difference in levels?
A: No, since your progress hasn’t changed, only your level.

Q: I have extra skill points, can I use them?
A: Yes, those are the skill points you received for the level adjustment.

Q: Why was this change necessary?
A: This change, combined with the other recent changes, is part of a continued effort to achieve a proper game balance that will benefit all our players. This will make it EASIER for everyone to level-up.

source: vwars

1 comment:

  1. Yah thats cool to level the field of playing.
    Anyways want to share a good find. www.vampireswar.com cool list of abilities and guides too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails