A Way to give Favor Points?

It's been 5 months now since I last posted something here in my vampire wars blog, I guess that's what happen when you find a full time job. lol.. Anyway I checked on my vampire wars character then I saw how much favor points I have it's "202" favor points.  I'm thinking if there's a way now to give this favor points to my friends or clan-mates because last time I played vampire wars it's not possible.

If I cant give my Favor Points to others then maybe I'll just continue playing and buy something for my character,  :D

2 comments:

  1. As far as I know, Favor Points are not giftable. You could use them to buy avatar outfits, familiars, backgrounds, or LEs for your clan-mates or yourself, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you can't gift them but as the message states above, you can buy abilities and avatar items and gift those.

    Cher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails