Bounty

BountyWhen to put Bounty?

Put bounty on vamps head when they attacked you more than 5 times or when they killed you. If they attack you 1-5 times don't mind them loosing is part of the game don't put bounty on their head because if you do they might take it personally and attack you more often.

*note every time you put bounty on someone's head the amount of blood increases.
*important remember this rule DO NOT ATTACK A SINGLE VAMPIRE MORE THAN FIVE (5) TIMES UNLESS YOU WANT TO KILL THE VAMPIRE.

2 comments:

  1. I disagree with this to a certain point. I am above level 600 with a skill rank above 9000. It takes so long for me to find anyone that I can get SR from, that I will attack until they are dead. I don't take it personally at this level if someone attacks me over 5 and I would hope other players at my level would not either. I don't attack anyone with a SR below 8000 over 5 because I know how much being a younger vamp sucks.

    Another warning. Putting a HL on players with a high skill rank will only encourage them to attack you again. At this point for me most of the time being on the HL is free blood and XP for me. I was put on it a couple weeks ago for attack a level 71 4 times. I rode it, refilling my health for 3 hours. Everyone who attack me lost, so I got XP and blood from each attack. I save the guy's link so I could attack him again next time I was bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your point now that my level is more than 150., I can barely notice that vamps hit me 5 times. lol. maybe my tip was more applicable to younger vamps like when I used to. Tnx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails