Vampire Wars Valentine's Day Event

Valentine's SurpriseCan you feel that love is in the air??? What will a Vampire be without fighting, biting and love story?
Since I know how Vampire Wars game goes, I'm sure that Vampire Wars has a Valentine's Day Event that is going to start pretty soon. Like what they did in Halloween, they added new abilities to use, new costumes to collect and a horror quiz to answer. So I'm expecting these things to happen again and hopefully they will add something new, something that has never been done before in Vampire Wars history. I don't know what they did last year for Valentine's Day so it's a little hard to guess what's really coming.

If you have an idea or just a guess on what's going to happen, please feel free to hit the comment. We're very interested what's on your mind.

8 comments:

  1. No idea what to expect. but I sure am looking forwards to such surprizes. Fact is, I had a ball with the Christmass Holliday Event. I am sure I will have fun with this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here last year and do not remember Zynga doing anything for Valentines...In fact, prior to the Halloween stuff, I do not remember Vampire Wars doing anything for any holiday...so I am very excited to see what they might do for Valentines...I hope they start soon though..only 15 days away

    ReplyDelete
  3. So last years Vampire Wars Valentines Day was boring., I have a strong feeling that this year is going to be different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they DO something! It has gotten rather boring since I have completed Scion Mission. New clannies are really surprised when they ask "What's Next" and I have to tell them not much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. check this out.. this what i got..

    http://vwars.wordpress.com/2010/01/29/love-love-love/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes waiting am almost done with scion and will not be playing when Im complete, there are alot of new games out there that i want to spend time on

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finished the scion quite a whiile ago...now all energy is good for is $$ from doing the last battle over and over again..boring!
    Plus, I am only 161 and can RARELY find anyone to fight.. BORING!
    Any gifts I get from Akem's gambol nver top what I already have and are, therefore, useless. BORING..
    Now, Lilith's thing looks as BORING as the Santa Reindeer thing..You play every day.. you will get the awards same as everybody else who plays everyday.. So what is the payoff?
    Not much...it is just more of the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish VW would do something better like MW where they have NY tier, Cuba tier, Bankock tier, Moskow tier, now they are in the works or Las Vegas tier, I finished the scion tier alittle bit ago, and it's like someone says what's next? I also agree with alot of people what is great about lilith everybody gets the same ability doesn't change a thing, I find myself playing MW afar more than VW now adays waiting on VW to up their game

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails