Facebook Re-Design

Facebook Re-DesignSo Facebook had celebrated their 6 years of existence, six years of successful user growth which made Mark Zuckerberg one of the youngest billionaires. Part of their celebration is to re-design user homepage and take it to the next level. I know that this is suppose to be a Vampire Wars Blog but hey!, I'm using Facebook to play Vampire Wars so I want to share and express my opinion about this.

Having something new to explore gives the users more excitement and thrill I guess, Like playing Vampire Wars right? We always crave for more or new things because we don't want to get stuck in the old fashion boring way.

The new design though is not implemented to the entire Facebook users, like myself, my Facebook account design is still the old one, but many of my friends already experienced the new design so maybe sooner I'll get to experience it.

I have some screenshots that I gathered from the internet of the new Facebook design:

source: facebook-begins-rolling-out-new-redesign-pics

7 comments:

  1. Changes and vampire wars I like but navigating through the new site is difficult. I can't find my group lists for instance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrrrg I liked the status and newsfeed seperated! Also I can't go to just vampire war comments or farmville comments. This makes playing my favorite games harder.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filters do not work properly, it's harder to find clan members' posts to help or catch chest goodies in the middle of ALL the other posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm mine hasn't changed ... i feel ripped off lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like facebook changed a lot things, Sorry if I can't help you guys. Like what I've said, my facebook account doesn't changed at all,. Still the old one, but anyway maybe you just need to familiarized yourself with the new interface. And I think the reason they only apply the new design to few people is because their still testing it. So I'm pretty sure that you will encounter more bugs as you explore it.

    I know facebook developers will fix this as soon as they can. Let's just hope for the best.

    Happy Hunting Vamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont know if i like it
    it just doesnt seem right im used to my old facebook and like it now i have to make a search party untel i find what im looking 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss the old toolbar at the bottom where I can one-click on applications and doesn't disappear when your in a game. This new format doesn't have it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails