Get Your 40 Favor Points

Get your 40 Favor Points

While playing Vampire Wars I was prompted by this picture above, It say "Fully become a vampire!". The progress bar at the top shows that I already done 2 of the 4 steps in the game setup progress. I installed Vampire Wars on Facebook and Bookmarked Vampire Wars. Now if you do the third and the forth step you will be given a total of 40 favor points each step will give you 20. Becoming a Vampire Wars fan is a very easy thing to do and I think most Vampire Wars players will do it even if it has no payback. The forth step made me think twice but I've done it anyway because of the Favor points,


All in all I got 40 favor points for doing those steps.

4 comments:

  1. where in vamps did u come across the fully become a vampire .....cant seem to find it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked vampire wars icon in the bookmark area, and it suddenly appears in the Vampire Wars Startpage. here is the exact URL: http://apps.facebook.com/vampiresgame/index.php?ref=bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked everywhere and i can't find it i used your link and nothing there either
    You must be special to get it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails